We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur villa

Sunshine Coast...
3 posts
Save Topic
Sanur villa

Hi I'm looking for a villa in sanur that would allow me to hire a pool fence as I have a toddler. Do most villas offer this as an extra charge. Also of you have any recommendations on child friendly villas I would love to hear them. Thankyou.

Karmagali Boutique Suites
Karmagali Boutique Suites
#1 of 85 hotels in Sanur
The Samata
The Samata
#2 of 85 hotels in Sanur
Pondok Ayu
Pondok Ayu
#3 of 85 hotels in Sanur
2 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur villa

Hi. We stayed in Villa Kawan in Sanur. We loved it so much we have re-booked for next April. It was very kid friendly, and I'm sure Paula could arrange pool fencing for you. A previous reviewer has pics (Rolling along with kids) and stayed again last year and paid $120 for 4 nights through "Bali Pool Fence Hire" You can google the villa for all the details, reviews and Paula's contact details. Have a great holiday and please let me know if you need anymore info,

Edited: 28 November 2017, 21:11
Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Perth Hills...
Level Contributor
230 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur villa

We stayed at The Ellora villas last year with our daughter and her two children , she hired the pool fencing she also got the contact from the above blog. She contacted the villas to advise and everything was in place when we arrived all very satisfactory.

Mentioned in this post
Ellora Villas
Ellora Villas
250 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Reply to: Sanur villa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted