We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to Stay in Sanur.

9 posts
Save Topic
Best Place to Stay in Sanur.

Hi there,

My husband and I are thinking of spending 2 nights in Sanur in January before heading to Nusa Lembongan for a few days. I am looking for recommendations on which area to stay. We like to stay where we can walk to restaurants and bars and to have a good amount of choice. We also love walking along the beach. Any recommendations for the best spot with some life for two adults? Also, recommendations for hotels/villas close on on the beach that are adult only or don't have many kids. We're away without ours so a more adult focused hotel would be great :-)

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan
Bali, Indonesia
13 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
21,623 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Place to Stay in Sanur.

That's a very generous budget, Tracy. If I were you I'd definately look at the Puri Satrian club area. There are heaps of restaurants within very easy walking distance outside the hotel grounds. Walk along the paved beach path right outside the hotel and choose one from all the many restaurants there. You can enjoy your dinner with your feet in the sand while watching the wave lapping into shore.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Place to Stay in Sanur.

Just back from spending 6 nights at the Fairmont Sanur. Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough as the service, rooms,cleanliness, location, gardens, staff and food was excellent. Out the front of the property there is a beach walk that takes you too many lovely restaurants where the tables and chairs are on the sand. Or you can walk down the main street where there are many restaurants and shopping.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
9 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Place to Stay in Sanur.

Thank you so much for your detailed response and I will certainly look at the link you sent.

Regards,

Tracy

Reply to: Best Place to Stay in Sanur.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations