We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Garden Villa

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
The Garden Villa

Hi, does anyone have any info on The Garden Villa on Jl. Tangung? I can't find it anywhere on tripadvisor or a website for them as I would like to book direct. Has anyone stayed there and can comment? Thank you Vicky

10 replies to this topic
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
14,251 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Garden Villa

Do you mean this place on booking.com

https:/…the-garden-villa.en-gb.html

Do you mean Jalan Tanjung, Sanur

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
London
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Garden Villa

Yes, that's the accomodation. Is it on tripadvisor or under another name? I can't find it anywhere online to book/ contact them direct. Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
801 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Garden Villa

If you google The Garden Villa Sanur, the booking sights come up for Booking,com or further down the page is a place where you can email them direct.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
London
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Garden Villa

Thanks, I did try this and the places are all independent villas (maybe called a 'garden villa') but defiantly not the one I'm looking for with the curvy pool and detached bungalows around the pool. Could you please post the link and I can check? Thanks! Vicky

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Garden Villa

Interesting! You can't find a place but you want to book it. I would then assume you do not know where it is located or what the surrounding area is like.

Despite your search to find a place you know nothing about, Piggity and Jenny find it with no problems.

P.S. if staying there in wet season bring your rubber boots.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
22,707 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Garden Villa

Have you tried this phone number for them?

Phone: +62 811-3863-707

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Garden Villa

Yes- even though I can't find it online I am interested to book it thanks. It has plenty of reviews on booking.com and I can find it on google maps, I wanted to enquire directly as to which room would suit my family best and cot bed availability etc or see pictures from other tripadvisor members.

I will try the number. Thank you

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
14,251 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Garden Villa

Assume it must be a complex of some sort as

https:/…the-garden-villa.htm lists it as Jalan Tanjung No. 26 as does booking.com and loads of other booking sites whereas the googlead with phone number from "Sue C" lists it as No. 32.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,811 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Garden Villa

I am still interested why someone from England is asking about a place when they know nothing about the place or the location. They can not find a website or a TA review. However others find this information easily.

To me it is the worst attempt at advertising I have ever come across.

P.S. the place is actually 500 metres from my place. If coming here in the wet season you will need rubber boots along Jalan Tanjung.

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,675 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Garden Villa

It seems to be a long way from restaurants,shops,the beach etc. so you will need to hire a scooter to get around. It may not be an easy place to grab a taxi from as they cruise the busy tourist areas looking for trade. There are many better situated villas in Sanur. We have stayed at Kamuela Villas and are booked for June at Kejora Villas and Suites. They are in a widely separated space of Sanur but are very close to all amenities

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur
Kamuela Villas and Suite...
851 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Kejora Suites
Kejora Suites
631 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia