We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to get here

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Topic
to get here

first time to Bali, what is best/direct way to get to sanur from Kuta(don't want to change bus if poss), how long does it take and what is a rough cost, thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Perth, Westoz
Level Contributor
549 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to get here

Hi

Here's the link for the bus company Perama: www.peramatour.com/onlineform.php?idprod=84

Not sure of travel time but it shouldn't be more than half and hour. They run four times a day at a cost of Rp25,000.

A taxi will probably cost you Rp80,000 to Rp100,000.

Cheers

PK

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to get here

If you do not mind walking a bit, you can take public bus TransSarbagita from Dewiruci halte near Kuta to MacDonald halte near Sanur. I think cost only 3500 rupiah for one trip and about 30-40 minutes.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Kuta, Bali...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: to get here

I think Perama is the best option.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: to get here

thanks everyone, this was very helpful, i can't wait now!!

5. Re: to get here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 12:19