We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mercure end of sanur

Port Hedland...
Level Contributor
322 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Mercure end of sanur

Hi,

I am familiar enough with the are between the fire station resturant/ roundabout and down towards the segara hotel but have no idea the other direction.

Is the beach area and Main Street just as lively and have as many shops/ food outlets as the other,

Just heading back there soon and am looking at staying at the other end but am worried selection may not be so good.

Can anyone please advise

Many thanks

Barb

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,818 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mercure end of sanur

I would love to answer your question but I really have no idea of what you are asking. Therefore I will have a wild guess. If you go west of the roundabout you mention you will come to the Negarah Rai Bypass Road.

The Firestation is very close to the Mercure Hotel.

There are more restaurants around the Mercure than the area that people keep calling the centre of Sanur. You can walk to around 40 restaurants from the Mercure.

I hope this is of some help.

Port Hedland...
Level Contributor
322 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mercure end of sanur

Hi

Thank you

Sorry if my question made little sense but you have answered the question .

I was worried that the mercury end area may not have resturants etc as the Sanuar centre area as you referred to it

Appreciate your response

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
206 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mercure end of sanur

We love the southern end of Sanur and often find ourselves down there for meals even when we are staying more central Sanur. There are plenty of places to choose from and some are our favourites. We will be staying at the Mercure in June and cant wait to explore the area more.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mercure end of sanur

Stay Mercure with hubby last august, as friends live in Sanur up top end. Everything is easy to get to.. Sanur very small area. It is too far to walk to hardys, main supermarket/dept store, but taxi it. Restaurants all around. Lovely sitting out the front of mercure in your beach chairs on the beach...no hagglers.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
850 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mercure end of sanur

The mecure offers a free bus shuttle to hardys if it helps

6. Re: Mercure end of sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 15:24