We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

3 posts
Save Topic

Forum > Cruises

“Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung”

today, 08:11

CTMASLAN (1 forum post)

Hi,

I would need your advise & tips on my trip to Jakarta-bogor, puncak-bandung, for 3days 2 nights on March 2017

Im doin my research first and itinerary as im goin wif 25pax and our 1st trip with my grandma that is on wheelchair.

1) Which hotel is good to fit us all eg: villa or apartment? prefer near to shopping area

2) Any transport to recommend for all?

3) any good place to go in bogor, puncak & bandung?

4) estimated travel time from bogor to puncak, puncak to bandung?

Need help.

thank you

Mentioned in this post
Jakarta
Jakarta
Java, Indonesia
Bogor
Bogor
West Java, Indonesia
Puncak
Puncak
West Java, Indonesia
Bandung
Bandung
West Java, Indonesia
Viral Batik
Gift & Speciality Shops
Gerai Nusantara
Gift & Speciality Shops
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4,489 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

3 days 2 nights is too short to cover bogor, puncak and bandung. You will waste most of your time sitting in the bus

If I were you I will fly directly to Bandung and enjoy my time there, Bandung offer more shops and more things to do.

3 days 2 nights can be filled easily in Bandung

Avoid weekend if possible

Mentioned in this post
Bandung
Bandung
West Java, Indonesia
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

CTMASLAN, hi

Are you a travel agent?

3. Re: Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2017, 21:10
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

Self promotion is expressly prohibited on TA forums. Reported.

5. Re: Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2017, 08:37
6. Re: Travel to Jakarta to Bogor to Puncak & Bandung

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 14:18