We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

Which Padang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

Hi my name is Fuziah. Going to Padang/Bukit Tinggi on 22nd April to 25th April 2011. Try to book the hotel thru internet booking but result shows all are fully booked.

Need help on the hotel booking and transportation.

Pls contact me at fuziahmy@carigalihess.com

Thanks in advance.

1. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 21:08
kl
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

is there available room for 2 person on 4/7/10 at your place in bukit tinggi. How much & please email me at rizgt@yahoo.com

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

Hi im Syaheera from Malaysia. Going to Padang/Bukit Tinggi on 23rd October to 27th October 2011.

Need help on the hotel booking and transportation.

How much & please email me syaheerayunos@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Rgrds,

Syaheera :)

Australia
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

Hi syaheera y,

Suggest you email Hendri in Bukittinggi - lovely guide I have known since 2004 and who takes travellers around West Sumatra.

His email address is hen_westsumatra@yahoo.com

and his hand phone is +628126782675.

Pamela

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

Hi, I'll be going to Padang on 4th-7th february '12 (6 people) and staying at Rocky Plaza Hotel in the city centre. i'm wondering how do i get a transport from the hotel to Bukit Tinggi? And cost? I heard it takes about 2 hours to reach there....? Thanks.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

Hi Zariarahmat,

Contact Hendri in Bukittinggi. His deatails are posted above in Post #4.

Good reliable young man who has been helping travellers as a tour guide for the past 12 yrs. Have known him myself for about 7.5 yrs.

Pamela

7. Re: Hotel/Transport Padang/Bukit Tinggi/Padang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 18:19