We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve

Silver Spring...
1 post
Save Topic
Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve

I'm joining a high school tour but will have to depart earlier than the group from the Rimomin Mary's Well Hotel in Nazareth at 6:00 evening. to the Tel-Aviv airport on a weekday. What is the safest recommended form of transportation in the evening for a female traveling alone? How much time should I allow for the trip to the airport from Nazarteth? Thanks in advance for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Nazareth
Nazareth
Galilee, Israel
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Villa Nazareth Hotel
Villa Nazareth Hotel
#1 of 14 hotels in Nazareth
Legacy Nazareth Hotel
Legacy Nazareth Hotel
#2 of 14 hotels in Nazareth
Casa Nova Hospice
Casa Nova Hospice
#3 of 14 hotels in Nazareth
4 replies to this topic
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,863 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve

By weekday I assume you are not including Friday (the Israeli weekend is Friday-Saturday). Exact date, please, so we can be sure it's not a holiday.

Take a bus from Nazareth to Haifa. The bus terminates at Merkazit Hamifratz. From there it's a short walk to Haifa Lev Hamifratz railway station from where you can get a train to the airport.

It's not clear whether you need to leave at 6, or need to leave earlier than the group that's leaving at 6. Please clarify, and I'll work out all the times for you.

Bus from Nazareth to Haifa takes about 40 minutes. Train from Lev Hamifratz to the airport takes about an hour and 35 minutes.

Mentioned in this post
Nazareth
Nazareth
Galilee, Israel
Haifa
Haifa
Haifa District, Israel
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,863 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve

Or to put it another way, what time do you want to be at the airport? Public transport is safe for women as it is for everyone. You will not be alone on the bus or the train, and even if you were, it's safe.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
19,043 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve

Keep in mind that if you are going to the airport because that is when your flight is leaving, you need to be there a full three hours before your flight.

Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
5,184 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve

Note that the entrance to the Lev Hamifratz train station is, confusingly, inside the mall by the bus station. Allow at least 20 mins to get to the train from the bus including buying tickets.

Edited: 08 February 2017, 02:25
Reply to: Travel:Nazareth Rimomin Hotel to Tel-Aviv Aiport @ 6:00 eve
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted