We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

www.seychelles-info.com : I found this website offering economic options for the accomodation, car rental and ferry services in Seychelles. Are they reliable? If any of you previously dealt with them please share your experience.

19 replies to this topic
Mahe Island...
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
1. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

Hi,

yes, they are reliable. For ferry services you can also use online booking website: www.catcocos.de

Best regards,

Rod

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

Thank you so much Rod :)

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
419 reviews
3. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

The fares per person per night that you see on the first page of the hotels section are not correct. For example fare pp per night advertised is 58 euro but when you click on the rate the cheapest you will find is 79 euro and only if you book 8 nghts minimum. I really don't agree with their false fares advertised.

Their ferry prices are higher than seychellesbookings.com (49 euro Mahe - Praslin vs 47 on seychellesbookings).

Miki

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
117 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

I used for our trip recently. I used them for accommodation and ferry booking; both were absolutely fine.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

Thank you so much all... Just had a wonderful vacation in Seychelles and back :)

London, United...
2 posts
6. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

I called this guy Roland Scheschowitsch on a Sunday at 11:30 and he was very rude because I called on a Sunday and he just hung up. If he doesn't want to have people call him he should decline politely or write the calling hours on the website

Del Mar, California
3 posts
1 review
7. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

Seychelles-info is a SCAM. They are a German based company that claims to get your tickets for boat rides within islands, in fact they issue tickets while no seats are available (they do it all the time according the CREOLE TRAVEL where you have to pick up the tickets). They charged me E422 for tickets and refused to repay them via PAYPAL, claiming they never received the money. Roland their owner is a very nice but dishonest person who claimed not to have received the money (he did). DO NOT USE SEYCHELLES-INFO!

Del Mar, California
3 posts
1 review
8. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

They are a scam. Go directly to cocoboats

Del Mar, California
3 posts
1 review
9. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

They scammed me for E422 for tickets that were not available and refused to refund me. Do not use them

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
10. Re: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?

Very rude owner - I have used their not really "state-of-the-art" reservation system to book the accomodation and after my question why my reservation has been cancelled, this guy Roland Scheschowitsch (the owner!!) answered me in: "Because it's overbooked! If you would learn to "read" your PC or mails correctly, this mail would be completely superfluous!!!"

...I mean...WHAT????...this is customer service?? this guy has a completelly wrong job and should not be dealing with people....

Reply to: www.seychelles-info.com, Are they reliable?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted