We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy-ish hike in Praslin?

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Easy-ish hike in Praslin?

Hi all,

We are visiting Praslin at the beginning of November, and I am looking for some moderately easy hikes (that will have some nice views of the sea/ beaches). I will be 5 months pregnant, so I don't want something too straining.

I was thinking about the hike between Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette, it is a hard walk, easy to get lost?

Where would you recommend we start the hike? We're staying at Villa Bedier (Anse Volbert) and we don't have car.

What's the closest point that we can start the hike to arrive at Anse Georgette? Ideally it would be a 1 hour hike.

Any other recommendations, hike ideas are welcomed.

4 replies to this topic
Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,484 posts
404 reviews
1. Re: Easy-ish hike in Praslin?

The hike between Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette is better to do it with a guide.

Try Fond Ferdinand and if you can easily hike the path to the viewpoint than you can try also Anse Lazio to Anse Georgette.

Miki

Austrian Alps...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Easy-ish hike in Praslin?

not a good idea you have 35 degrees and high humidity

easy hike is walk on cote dore beach from one end to the other.

anse georgette anse lazio are difficult we walked it every year when we are in seychelles

its better to walk with a guide through fond ferdinand or on some nices beaches like cote dore or grand anse

5 posts
3. Re: Easy-ish hike in Praslin?

The anse georgette trail os good and anse lazio also is 1good.the humidity is a bit high though but the max temperature is 31 degrees

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Easy-ish hike in Praslin?

Thank you all!

Reply to: Easy-ish hike in Praslin?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Praslin Island