We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,062 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

I'm trying to contact this hotel to ask them if they have an airport shuttle service. Also to ask if they have a car rental desk as the hotel itself. I can only find a Korean language website, and I am seeking an email address.

Please can anybody help? Thank you.

Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

They don't have shuttle bus but not far from airport, 10min, 5,000Won by taxi. oceansuites.kr/eng/oceansuites/location.asp

Inquiry web page: www.oceansuites.kr/eng/customer/faq_list.asp

There are a travel agency in the hotel, dealing with car rental and trip. www.oceansuites.kr/eng/banquet/etc2.asp

Edited: 13 August 2013, 09:52
Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,062 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

Thank you for this, JJ, much appreciated. :-)

Weird really, as I googled the hotel several times by different methods and kept coming up with a Korean language only website which is totally different from the one you have linked to. I have used the contact page you have linked to, hope it works!

I think it will be easier if I rent the car from the airport. However, then the next question: The driving route supplied by googlemaps for Jeju airport to Ocean Suites hotel. Is this accurate and correct. It will be our first day in SK and first time driving in SK so we don't yet know what to expect!

SWT

Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

The Korean google map doesn't supply driving route for me.

Anyway this route is the best I think, oceansuites.kr/eng/…location_air.asp

and If you rent a car at the airport, they will give you a rental car in the airport or near the airport, then ask them to install GPS navigation in the car, mostly installed by default, to set your hotel as a final destination.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,062 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

Thanks again.

Several folk have mentioned that English language GPS is available by default, yet all the car rental companies I have contacted charge around US$10 per day for this. Am I looking at the wrong rental companies?

Also is Kia Morning or Daewood Matiz OK cars, size and suitable for roads in Jeju. I know neither car! More expensive is a Renault/Samsung SM3, but this looks quite big and expensive!

Thanks again,

SWT

5. Re: Contact details please for Ocean Suites Hotel, Jeju-si

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 13:21