We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rent

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Car rent

Hi there. I need to rent a car in surat thani Airport and drop off @ donsak pair. Someone know a company that allow that. Since all the reaserch I made nobody allowed me to drop off at donsak pair ( need the car for 3 days)

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
42,292 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rent

It is usually the international car rental outfits who allow one way hire. I use Budget who do and they have an office at Surat Thani Airport, but Donsak Pier is not listed as a drop off point. See https://www.budget.co.th/Default.aspx?lang=en

However, if you are going over to Koh Samui on the ferry, you could take the car over on the car ferry (I used Seatran last March) and drop it off at either Samui Airport or Chaweng and use it on the island first.

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rent

Thanks for the reply we are going to koh phangan than ko tao and than to ko samui.

I dont thing you can go to ko tao? Or if there is a place in koh phangan to leave the car?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
42,292 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rent

No. Only Samui. However, you can book a ferry trip to Koh Phangan including transfer from Surat Thani airport. See https://www.ferrysamui.com/koh-phangan.html…

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rent

Thanks I think that is the best to do thanks for the help!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
42,292 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rent

Good luck!

Reply to: Car rent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Surat Thani