We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

Hi im staying the Novotel Hua Hin early September for a few weeks but most reviews state this is actually in Cha am or other reviews are a little misleading., could anyone who is close by or has had a stay give me an reliable idea where this is ? im personally not bothered which resort it is its more so i can make plans for my stay.

3 replies to this topic
London
Level Contributor
438 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

The hotel is actually in Bang Kwak, which is between Cha am and Hua hin. It is a 'little' isolated but we really like it. There are a few restaurants, bars, shops, massage shops in the village with Cha am ten minutes one way and Hua hin 15-20 minutes the other way (in a cab or the hotel shuttle) Hope this helps.......

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Unless the hotel operates a complimentary shuttle to either Cha Am or preferably Hua Hin you could find yourself paying out for a lot of tuk tuk rides....unless of course you are happy to stay put in the resort.

Personally I would not want to stay there, too isolated. I did check it out a few years back when it used to be a Marriott.

London
Level Contributor
438 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

There is a complimentary shuttle into hua hin which is good. We then get a cab back which is only about £5 or £6 so not the end of the world. They also put on a shuttle to cha am night market on a Wednesday I think and then return a couple of hours later. There are also a few decent restaurants there and of course the street food stalls in the market it's self.

Reply to: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am
Recent Conversations