We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

Chiang Rai, Thailand
1 post
Save Topic
Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

I can not access my e-mail so I think maybe my new e-mail might be hacked again.

Jemsak

Boulder
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

I had the pleasure of traveling with Jermsak in northern Thailand in October 2011. I cannot endorse his services strongly enough. He offers extremely knowledgeable and personal service of northern Thailand, including Chiang Rai and many of the hill tribes. His English is superb and he is highly skilled as a travel guide, but most importantly, he is genuinely a pleasure to be with. You cannot go wrong with entrusting your travel needs to Jermsak.

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai Province, Thailand
Colorado
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

Chockagirl:

It seems that given your chronology, you are probably fine. But feel free to send me a p.m. if you want to verify it.

Broder

Waltham...
1 post
Save Reply
23. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

I could not agree more with Broder. Jermsak is simply the best tour guide in Thailand; I cannot begin to fathom that another tour guide could offer the same experience and professionalism that Jermsak does. His kindness, sincerity, and work ethic, in my opinion and experience, cannot be matched by any other tour guide. Please support Jermsak and take whatever steps necessary to book with him, as he is without a doubt one of a kind.

Edited: 08 February 2013, 14:25
Mentioned in this post
Hope Island...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

We toured Chiang Rai with Jermsak in January 2013 and after changing our travel dates to fit in with the only 2 days he had avaialble we were not disappointed. His tour was the highlight of our 3 week stay in Thailand. He is kind, generous and has a wealth of information about Chiang Rai and the local areas we visited. After dropping us off at our hotel on the last day our youngest son enquired about a place to play basketball. He not only recommended where to go but took us in his van and also waited and watched the games for the whole 2 hours and then dropped us back to the hotel at no charge to us. He was genuinly interested in our family. We were a family of eight travelling from age 12 to 72 and Jermsak was extremely flexible with all our different needs and accommodated the grandparents by organising chairs on the raft instead of the normal cushions to enable them to go on the raft tour. He even pulled into to a local family to drop off our big bag of washing and then picked it up again in the afternoon.

Jermsak kept one of our cameras while we went on the elephant ride and he ran along the river taking photos of us all and then he apppeared on a track in the forest taking more snaps. His photos are the best of the lot!

A highlight was also the Bethany Orphanage. Jermsak was very humble and recommended stocking the kids up with staples like rice and toiletries. Our children enjoyed the interaction and singing and we would go back for longer visit next time with an improvement project in mind. Very caring local family doing the best with the little that they have to educate the children and they get by on donations. Chiang Rai is an interesting area to visit but book ahead for Jermsak. We were disappointed to hear about other guides hacking his email. Jermsak is a true gem.

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai
Colorado
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

Griswalds: This is a lovely trip report. You should consider posting it under its own title so others will see it. It sounds like you had a fabulous trip.

You must have been in Chiang Rai shortly after us, as we had Jermsak with us until January 7, and we too were a group with a vast range of ages, but not quite as broad as yours (we were age 20 to 63).

I agree, he is truly a gem.

Broder

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,321 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

Thanks Griswalds - loved reading about your time with Jermsak. What a wonderful day - and so good you could share it with the entire family.

Caroline.

Hope Island...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

Hi Broder,

We initially contacted Jermsak from your feedback on Tripadvisor some time ago, so a big thank you! We arrived in Chaing Rai on 7th january and had Jermsak show us around on the 8th and 9th Do i post a review on a different page or just change the title to allow others to read it? I'm new at Tripadvisor and this was my first review.

Cheers Griswalds

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,379 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

Griswalds: In the middle, top third of this forum page, there is a "Ask a Question" link. Click on that you you will get a "blank" page for writing a post. It will also provide you for a space to write a title to your post. You could tittle it "Chiang Rai JBR Report" (Just Back Report), which is a common title for trip reports, or anything else that suits you or your find descriptive. You could cut and paste your report above into that new post and then it will come up with its own title.

People planning trips to Chiang Rai are often interested in reading reports from prior travelers so they look for Trip Reports from recent and past travelers. They are more likely to see your report if it is under its own title.

Thanks for taking the time to share this with all of us.

Broder

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai
29. Re: Jermsak's new e-mail might be hacked again.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2014, 13:18
;