We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare/ Bus/ Van From Hua Hin to Ratchaburi

malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Fare/ Bus/ Van From Hua Hin to Ratchaburi

Does anyone know how much is the taxi rate from Hua Hin to Ratchaburi? I'm planning to go Suan Phung after Hua hin for my honeymoon. Hope someone can help me. Thanks

cli
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fare/ Bus/ Van From Hua Hin to Ratchaburi

Hi, its approx 1 hours drive from Hua Hin so applying some logic if its around 2000 baht to the airport which is around 2.5-3 hours drive I'd hazard a guess at no more than 1000 Baht but that is no more than just a guess.

malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fare/ Bus/ Van From Hua Hin to Ratchaburi

ohhh..they are so near to each other?? are the buses from hua hin to ratchaburi ok? anyone has the time for the bus????

3. Re: Taxi Fare/ Bus/ Van From Hua Hin to Ratchaburi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2013, 17:18