We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail

singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail

I am interested to do the hike at Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail. Can we only start from 8am as I read we need to sign in. Is it save for solo female hiker? I plan to do so on a Sunday morning 1st Jul, hopefully ifi it is not rainy. R there tour companies that does the hike?

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail

The 8 am is when the ranger is in I guess and you need to make an entry in his register both at the start and end of your hike. It's safe for a solo traveler... But stay on your path right at the top and would suggest do not venture further when the path leads downwards. Not sure if any tour company offers this.. But the path is pretty well laid out and you can easily find your way about at your own pace

singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail

Thank you for the reply!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail

I guess you can go before 8am but it might cause a problem when you get back to the bottom as you won't be able to sign out.

Really I don't think the staff would care too much, the sign in and sign out thing seems a bit overkill in the first place. The trail is easy to follow.

You don't need any tour company. It's just as safe as anywhere else in Thailand...

Reply to: Tab Kak Hang Nak Hill Nature Trail
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted