We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

Johor Bahru...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

Dear all, who can advise me, is it easy to get the motorcycle rent in krabi town or airport? i am planning to rent a motorcycle like 150cc or 250cc for my transportation. so do you have any contact or idea for these?

thank you very much~

33 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

hi there

we were in Krabi 2 weeks ago and hired a bike from many of the hire places in Ao-nang , it cost 180 baht for 24hr hire , all you need to do is leave your drivers licence with them and thats it ,,, i had no problem hiring the bike but be aware read the fine print if you stack i or loose it ,it will cost you around 50,000 baht to replace or fix , but saying that it was the best way to get around you can stop anywhere at any time and look around ,the ride from Ao-nang to krabi town was fun ,be aware they dont give way and know where the horn is on the bike youll be using it alot

regards len

Johor Bahru...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

Hi Len,

Thanks for your information, i had been krabi before, i also rent the motorbike at there before, but this time to krabi i planning have a special trip, so i need some bike around 150cc ~ 250cc so that i can get some of the place is far from krabi. but i remember i can't found any 150cc ~ 250cc bike in aonang is it? so any idea to get a 150cc ~250cc in krabi town or ao nang?

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
805 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

There are a couple of bike rental shops in Krabi Town near the Chao Fa Road junction where Pak Up Hostel is located. Not too sure whether they have bikes above 125cc though. If you are looking to rent in Ao Nang then it wouldn't be a problem as there are many types of bikes available for rent from 110/115cc scooters like Honda Scoopy i and Yamaha Fino to 125cc ones like Honda PCX to the bigger cc choppers, sports bike and scramblers.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

Ao-nang did have bigger bike , it wont be a problem for you at all , need to look around but you will find one that has more cc's

regards len

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

They're everywhere you won't have a problem rentig a bike but I would only rent from a place where I don't have to leave my passport.

Ipoh, Malaysia
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

How must the rental of motorbike cost in Krabi town? can I rent it longer than a days?

Los Angeles...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

Great I will be there in May,. Hwo long can u rent for. Also, can we leave our passport at a bank or somewhere very safe.

Los Angeles...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

I will be there in 2 weeks I want to rent a largeer bike for a few days Also where can I leave my passpart safe. In a bank maybe?????

Kangar, Malaysia
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

can i rent motorcycle without license?

Kangar, Malaysia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle

can i rent motorcycle without license because of i forgot to bring the license ?

Reply to: Krabi Town Rent Motorcycle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted