We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phetchaburi from Bangkok

Warsaw
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Phetchaburi from Bangkok

Hi!

I would love to visit Phetchaburi next month. I've heard about minivans from Victory Monument in Bangkok. Does anyone know the exact location where I can find them?

OK, now let's say I'm already there. Minivans stop by Ratchawithi Road or I found wrong information? What to do next if I want to visit Tham Khao Luang Cave? Where I can find a tuk-tuk or any other mean of transport?

I'll be grateful for your help!

Best.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Phetchaburi from Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2016, 11:00

Beauty Point...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Phetchaburi from Bangkok

There are no mini vans as such from the Victory Monument any more,they have all moved to their respective bus terminals.For Petchaburi you have to go to the Western bus terminal.I think there is a shuttle bus that will take you from the Monument to the terminal.

Warsaw
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Phetchaburi from Bangkok

Thanks for the reply :) Do you know where is this bus terminal?

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,644 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phetchaburi from Bangkok

Hi,

The Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai). As noted above you can reach it by rail.

Reply to: Phetchaburi from Bangkok
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Phetchaburi