We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusadasi

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kusadasi

Hi, my husband and myself are going to kusadasi in May and want a good all inclusive hotel to stay in for 2 weeks. We are middle aged and my husband likes to swim in the sea every day

we dont want to be in the centre,, on the outskirts would suit us best

but within walking distance or short dolmus ride into Kusadasi

can anyone recommand a good hotel.

many thanks Jane

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,091 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kusadasi

Hi

We have stayed at the kustur Club 4 times and have had a great time on each occasion over the last 10 years. It is under 10 mins to Kusadasi centre on the dolmus. The beach is across the road from a small pebble sand beach which is fine to swim in but can be harsh on the feet so take beach shoes. No bars and only a couple of shops outside the hotel. The food has always been varied and nice, ok after 2weeks it can be a bit repetitive but we eat out on occasions but still have the flexibility of the all inclusive. See the reviews for more details.

I have not stayed at the Ephesus Princess but the hotels around that area are on a nice long beach and are about 15 mins from the centre.

Ladies beach is on the other side of town and the Hotel Imbat is right on the beach and spoke to a few people who enjoyed their stay.

If you have not done Turkey before the hotel ratings are not of the same standard as spain and think of 5* as 3-4 star in Turkey.

Weather in May around 26-30 degs.

Have a good time.

Dave

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kusadasi

As you leave Kusadasi to go toward Selcuk and Ephesus there are a number of lovely hotels on the beach. My particular favourite is Surmeli Ephesus, however there is also Kuster, Tusan, Pine Bay and Richmond all close to the beach.

In ther other direction towards in the Tourist beach areas are the Sealight, Grande Blue Sky and Imbat. I bleieve they will all do AI.

Here is a handy link to a map and you should go through the hotel reviews to see which one is for you.

http://www.kusadasi.biz/hotels/maps.html

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: kusadasi

Thank you for your postings we have been to turkey twice before but not to this area. We are reading comments on the hotels you said.

many thanks,

Jane

4. Re: kusadasi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2012, 13:22
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations