We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusadasi otogar

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Kusadasi otogar

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where exactly is Kusadasi's otogar?I hear its not really in the centre.We'll be coming up from Didim and are staying at the Liman hotel at the port so am wondering what our options are for getting from the otogar to the port?

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,091 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusadasi otogar

Hi

Kusadasi's main otogar is located about .8km (1/2 mile) out of the town center on the main road. From there, local dolmuses run through the town center on the way up the shoreline, with the names of hotels posted on the windshield. If you don't see your hotel, ask, because not all are listed.

Its a 20 min walk to the port mostly downhill.

Dave

Edited: 10 February 2011, 18:17
Dublin
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kusadasi otogar

Ah not as bad as I thought.Thanks for that Dave.

turkey
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kusadasi otogar

From Didim to Kusadasi;

Minibus from Didim to Soke bus station every 20 minutes,

Minibus from Soke bus station to Kusadasi every 5-10 minutes,

stop at center of Kusadasi and walk (10 minutes) or taxi (5 minutes) to port (Liman otel) or take Kadinlar Denizi (Ladies beach) minibus and stop at the port.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kusadasi otogar

Thanks for that sokeaydin.Do you know where the bus leaves Didim from?Can I hail it anywhere along Ataturk Boulevard?Any problems with taking small bit of luggage?And is it an actual bus or the smaller dolmus?

5. Re: Kusadasi otogar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 13:41
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi
Recent Conversations