Hello, I'm asking a few questions for my parents, who are Vietnamese with a U.S visa, flying from Ho Chi Minh City to Minnesota, and will stop at NRT with 9hr 50m layover to transit from NRT to HND. I have few questions I want to clarify. (And just to note: they don't know any English and I'm planning to have a list of questions in Vietnamese/English for them in case)
1. Do they need a Japan visa OR just a shore pass to transfer from NRT to HDN? If one of these, how should they obtain it?
2. Do they have to take out their check-in luggage? If so, do they have to go through custom and fill out any paperwork to list the content they have? Also, when they re-check the luggage at HND, do they need to fill out any form for their luggage?
3. From transferring from NRT to HND, which way is the best option? I heard that Airport Limousine seems to be the best option?
4. In the worst case, if they get lost, would there be any airport staff able to help them if they don't know any English?
5. Would you recommend to request a wheelchair service for them so that there would at least be someone to guide them around?
Thank you very much!