We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Surabaya, Jawa...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

I'm planning to visit Johor Baru in January 2013. And still confuse about the exact location of the park. My plan to visit Johor just to take my 4 year old boy to LEGOLAND. So i'm planning to stay in hotel close to the park. Is there any suggestion of nice and comfy 3-4 star hotels nearby? Thanks for the help.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Traders Hotel in Nusajaya would probably be the closest; but it is still under construction and not open yet. Maybe it would be open then in January 2013.

There is nothing else nearby Legoland, so best to stay in Johor Baru city itself.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
981 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Yes, there is nothing else near Legoland, may be waiting sometimes. Staying JB or nearby Bukit Indah area might be a choice.

Surabaya, Jawa...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Thank you guys.. for the info.

Last thing i may want to know is the distance between the city to LEGOLAND. Is by car how long would the trip take?

Thanks.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

About 25-30km.

Horizon hills, johor
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

The Tune hotel is along the highway but you will need to drive 20mins. There are also some small hotels near Bukit Indah or Nusa bestari but I have not tried. If you stay in the town and rent a car, it's probably 30mins drive to get here.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Stay in JB town and take the coach to Legoland.

If you stay close to Legoland you will get bored, nothing much in Iskandar presently.

Bus service to Legoland -

btimes.com.my/Current_News/…index_html

More details soon.

Kempas, Johor...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Hi Mr/Ms

I would recommend Pulai Springs Resort to you which is only taken around 25 minutes to Legoland as they have LEGOLAND Malaysia Holiday Package.

You can enjoy the package stay at luxurious family resort from only RM 480 nett includes a two days one night stay (2D/1N) in a Studio Room, buffet breakfast for two persons and two tickets to LEGOLAND® Malaysia. Children travelling along will also enjoy a free dinner at Gleneagles Terrace Restaurant, a Scottish-themed restaurant in Pulai Springs Resort.

Meanwhile, the three day two night’s (3D/2N) packages priced from only RM 810 nett is inclusive of a two nights stay in a Standard Room with breakfast for two persons, two entry tickets to LEGOLAND® Malaysia, complimentary dinner for kids and also complimentary return coach transfers to LEGOLAND® Malaysia.

To get more available package or details, visit http://www.pulaisprings.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/PulaiSprings for information.

Thanks

San Miguel, Bulacan
Level Contributor
27 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

thank Siti

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Hi,

There is Pariss Hotel and a new under construction called Granada Hotel in The Bukit Indah area(in november December)I.Otherwise the budget alternative is Tune Hotel ,Danga Bay(best choice in JB)-I lived there 10 times.Good luck!(25 minutes from Legoland)

Jakarta
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Hi,

I plan to visit Legoland on November and I have browsed JB hotels. I find few interesting hotels in JB city and Danga Bay. I plan to go to Legoland by bus. could you suggest whether I should stay in city or Danga Bay? Thanks in advance.