We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Surabaya, Jawa...
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

I'm planning to visit Johor Baru in January 2013. And still confuse about the exact location of the park. My plan to visit Johor just to take my 4 year old boy to LEGOLAND. So i'm planning to stay in hotel close to the park. Is there any suggestion of nice and comfy 3-4 star hotels nearby? Thanks for the help.

1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Mendingan nginep di tune hotel aja murmer boss ntar pagi" naik bis ke legoland kan enak skalian jalan" liat jb,, hehe. by aq di batu pahat kalo mo main ke johor kbri ia.. salam indonesia

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Read my review of Pulai Springs before taking this advice:

tripadvisor.com.my/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

This is NOT a 4 or 5 star hotel.

Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Hi,

If you are looking for a cheap and comfortable accommodation can visit Warm Blanket Hotel located at Bukit Indah 2. About 5mins car ride from Legoland. Prices starting from RM38 for single room. Visit http://warmblanketjb.wix.com/aboutus for more information.

kluang, Johor...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

pulaisprings.com/legoland-johor-hotel-packag…

they got offer...

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
7 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Hi there..you can stay in thistle Johor bahru. I booked via Expedia and did not call and check with my reservation. My room is confirmed on late arrivals. I checked in at 9+. Room is good. Food was nice. Legoland is very hot, bring along big hat and umbrella. Drink plenty of fluid. Go for all shows in 4d..they have more than 1 show. There is a baby care centre..if your child need some rest.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

May I ask if there is any cab available readily to take from legoland to JB town?

Roughly how much will the cab fare be?

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

If red color taxi run meter, it will cost not more than RM30.

but you from lego, only the blue taxi allow to pick the people, it will cost RM55

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

Thk u very much

Malaysia
Level Contributor
92 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

we plan to go legoland in march 2013 , there was be 2 family to go together with.

anyone got any suggestion ?

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Hotels near LEGOLAND Johor Baru

If red color taxi run meter, it will cost not more than RM30.

but you from lego, only the blue taxi allow to pick the people, it will cost RM55

If you prefer to take taxi, any where you can stay, bukit indah area, JB down town area.

If you prefer take public bus, you can stay hotel Citrus, near city square mall and JB sentral bud terminal.

If you prefer hotel provide shuttle bus, you can stay KSL resort, tune hotel, hotel paragon, Pulai Spring resort, all shuttle bus have charges