We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Legoland JB

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuching, Malaysia
1 post
Save Topic
How to go to Legoland JB

I will be in JB in Dec 12 with my family and staying in Bliss Boutique

Hotel. First time in JB. Kindly assist:-

1. How to go to Legoland by public transport and how much.

2. Which shopping mall & attactions place that you can recommend.

3. Must try food in JB

Thank you.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

I ll start with the easiest question first, my fave.

Must try food - Laksa Johor, Mee Rebus Tulang, Mee Bandung, Kacang Pool Haji, ABC , Beriani Gam, Telor Pindang. Best place to get them is at Larkin Plaza. Just opposite the wet market.

Shopping in JB - City Square. Not many malls worth mentioning.

Edited: 15 October 2012, 18:43
Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
961 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

Bus to legoland: http://www.legoland.com.my/Plan/Bus-Services/

Your hotel is at Taman Pelangi (town area) near to Pelangi Plaza. I am not very sure this causeway link bus actual route so it is safe fro you to take the bus to JB Sentral and then take the this legoland bus from JB Sentral. The fare is RM4/trip.

The new KSL Shopping centre is around 15~20minutes walk from your hotel or take the taxi should be less than RM5/trip. There is one metrojaya in Pelangi Plaza, as for Jusco all outside the town area.

Hope this will help.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
961 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

Bus timing for Legoland by causeway link: causewaylink.com.my/auxil/…flyer_timing.pdf

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

As you stay Bliss, behind the area link shop, you can try Soon Lee Mee Hoon Kuey, Soon Jiang Bak Kuk Teh, and afternoon time you also can find rojak, which is motorcyle stall.

same link shop with Bliss, have restaurant French Chef Papa.

opposite the main road, you can try Japanese Ramen.

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

Hi,

I am first time going to JB also.

Hope could get some useful info,from you all.

I am staying in Grand sentosa Hotel. How to go legoland from here by bus?and how long?

Any particular shoping places or food around this area?

Thanks!

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
961 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

Grand Sentosa is at Taman Sentosa, you need to take the bus from the main road (Jalan Tebrau) to Sentral, after that taking the Legoland Bus. There is link at above thread.

As for the foods, there is one bakuteh (Soon Huat) and Paper Chicken (Bamboo) just beside your hotel is famous in JB.

Singapore
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

Hi,

We (3 adults & 2 small kids) are going from Singapore to Legoland (LL) & Hello Kitty Town (HKT) next month. Staying at Grand Sentosa. Can you recommend cheap & reliable transport agency for 2-Way coach service?

Leaving for LL on 1st day & HKT on 2nd day, can I take a taxi to & fro hotel, how much roughly? I've been offered RM 35 X 2 WAY X 1 PAX (MPV transfer) is this worth it?

Pematangsiantar...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

this is my first time in johor bahru.we (7 adults and2 small kids) .we staying in ksl resort hotel

how to go to ksl resort hotel by bus from senai?

how to go to legoland and hello kitty land by bus.

need more information...thank you

Semarang, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

Hi, this is my first time in Johor Bahru. Prefer stay in KSL resort hotel or Grand Paragon Hotel?

How to go to Legoland from that hotel by bus?

Thank you

10. Re: How to go to Legoland JB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Johor Bahru