We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from KL to JB

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Bus from KL to JB

Hi .... if I will go by bus - from TBS, KL to JB ....but I still not sure abt the time ....due to there's a delayed or not of the Air Asia ....is it ok if I didn't buy the ticket earlier ... just go on the spot .... we're 6 ...and it will be the end of the year on Friday .... is it possible to get the ticket for coach/hideck or executice coach .....like Sri Madju ? thanks a lot .....

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
175 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from KL to JB

Hi Fyonna,

You have nothing to worry. There is a LOT of buses heading to JB at every hours. You have two channel to get the ticket. Use the ticketing kiosk or buy from the counter.

But i advise you to approach the counter and ask for 'first departing executive coach/double decker to JB'. You can select the seats from the screen. Its very easy and reliable.

Make sure you make no delays to come TBS. Friday can be really crowded. Take KLIA Transit + LCCT Combo and alight at Bandar Tasik Selatan ERL Station which located beside TBS.

kliaekspres.com/erlsb/…Default.aspx

Tafe

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from KL to JB

Tafe, many thanks for your info .....will immediately heading to TBS once I arrive LCCT .......

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
175 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from KL to JB

Your welcome. Have a pleasant journey!

4. Re: Bus from KL to JB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Johor Bahru