We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from mersin to tioman

Which Mersing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Ferry from mersin to tioman

Hi can i know if blue water express hve a website i can book my tickets at? im booking for 8 pax haven seen a website before until today.

http://www.tiomanferry.com/index.html

anybody knows if this website is reliable? thanks need ur feedback urgently as im traveling on the 8 apr..

Thanks!

London
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

I understand this answer is too late.

The ferry leaves from mersing to tioman at the times: 9am, 12.30pm and 5.30pm

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

Better late than never, info useful for others

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
85 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

That Ferry site has been in operation for a number of years. In fact, you can see it on a number of independent websites, such as Wikipedia and Journeymalaysia.com, as well as lots of Tioman scuba dive and resort websites. I'm sure these Tioman companies, in particular, wouldn't promote the ferry site if it wasn't fully legitimate.

Yes, Awang, better late tnan never :)

Chiang Mai, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

The services of ferry company - BLUE WATER EXPRESS was terrible !! One of the worker's attitude is not acceptable at all. I watched him scolding some passengers and purposely left one of the passenger's luggage in tioman's jetty. The two passengers were so innoconent. As we are from the same nation, I went to have a chat with them to have a better understanding of the whole situation. These couple was staying in paya beach resort. They received fantastic treatment from the resort's staff. The staff offered them to put the luggage on the motor carrier so that they can walk freely to the jetty from resort. They saw those ferry workers were loading up the luggage to ferry. Therefore, they just went in to the ferry without double checking their luggage. But in fact, the ferry workers PURPOSELY left the luggage in the jetty and claimed that the passenger has to hand-in personally the luggage to them !!

As a result, the couple reached the jetty WITHOUT their luggage being shipped over !!! The worst part is , the ferry worker SCOLDED the couple terribly and admit that he PURPOSELY left the luggage in the jetty

without helping them to ship over !!! By giving the reason that, this is NOT under their JOB SCOPE !!!!!

Oh GOSH .... this is unacceptable at all.. Cant believe that this kind of service still exist in Malaysia. I am so shame of the Blue wave express company of having such black sheep. And sorry to hear that the pity couple were being scolded.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
307 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

Hi

Sites talk about lots of ferries between Mersing and Tioman, (Tioman Ferry Company and Blue Water Ferry Company in particular), and everyone says the return price should be RM70 per person.

However when I click on the links they all take me to the same site which only allows me to purchase tickets at either 30 American dollars (about RM87) or 50 Euro (about RM 94) return per person.

Is there only 1 ferry company that operates in May between Mersing and Tioman?

Does anyone know how I purchase tickets in RM?

Thanks in anticipation of assistance

Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

Try this website. RMB 70 for return ticket.

http://www.tiomanisland.com.my/

7. Re: Ferry from mersin to tioman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 12:18