We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Help

Thailand
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Help

Hi,

I have been reading mixed reviews about hotels and so very confused. I am looking for rooms that would cost around 200 RM per night. Can you please suggest some decent hotel/guest house on the beach or just a minute away from beach. I am traveling with a 10 month old infant and thus want a clean nice hotel with basic amenities.

Thanks,

Jasmine

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,669 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Help

hi! as has been said many times, you can't compare the two. in thailand we had a lovely hotel very good price but the food was awful, in the hotel and outside. cooked down to a price, same stinking fish put out night after night and called fresh, no variety etc. etc. the beautiful hotels were all on top of each other, no lovely grounds to admire. sex was thrust at you from every angle, no pun intended, and the whole experience thoroughly depressing. langkawi is more expensive but i think much better especially with a small child. bear in mind the water is safe to drink as well! as for hotels, look at the berjaya. there are some deals available now.

pam

12. Re: Hotel Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 16:17