We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches in/near Kuah Town

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
48 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches in/near Kuah Town

Hello guys. :)

I'm a Hongkonger who is planning to go to Langkawi (via KL) on April, and I'll be staying in Langkawi Seaview Hotel in Kuah Town.

I wanna ask you guys if there are any public beaches near my hotel? I prefer going to the white sand beaches, which I saw in the Langkawi website. Also, if you know any beaches which are more cleaner & better but far away from my hotel, can you tell me how to get there & which transportation should I take? Thank you in advance for those who will reply. ^_^

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beaches in/near Kuah Town

Dear Lana,

sorry, I have no idea where you could deposit your belongings. If you have a private car, just leave it in the boot. I have never heard that someone had broken into a car.

@ Baskie:

I am back from Bali now and happy to be home. We'll have to meet and chatt! Hope to see you next week.

But you must have heard about those guests that where at that beach a few weeks back. And I have heard from other people a few days back that they saw some odd people stroling around.

Hope the police keeps an eye on this.

Eva

HKG
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beaches in/near Kuah Town

Lana,

I initially thought that we were the same package as I'd be visiting Langkawi in April but seems not as I'd be staying for 4 days. Apart from layback at beach, consider visiting waterfall like 7 wells, which should give you another kind of experience.

Enjoy.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beaches in/near Kuah Town

@ Eva, Looking forward to...

@ Lana, Theft & Burglary is an alien to Langkawi still. So, take it easy and pls try to travel with less money & valuables wherever you go.

14. Re: Beaches in/near Kuah Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 21:23