We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in April

South Wales
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in April

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in April. We are planning to visit relatives in Sabah next year and want to go to Langkawi for a holiday. We can't decide whether to go in March or April. Thanks

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,109 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in April

Dear Dominocat,

this year the weather changed earlier than normally. The transition period normally starts about April and it started in early March this year. That means we have a bit of rain. But please don't worry! It is normally just a short downpoor in the afternoon - or none! A lot of trees are blossoming and everything is fresh and green. Sitting at the Datai Lobby sipping a glass of red watching the mist coming up the hills after such a downpour is magic!

I think it is one of the best times of the year!

Eva

London, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in April

i think TA should make a permamnent thread about weather in each forum.

:-) i can already see its posted every once in a while. How can we give this suggestion to TA Staff?

3. Re: Weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 16:20