We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maybank

London, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Topic
Maybank

Hi Guy's,

Can any of you Langkawi lovers tell me if there is a Maybank at Pantai Cenang, if so could you give me a landmark it is close to, maybe a hotel or in relation to UnderwaterWorld.

Thanx

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maybank

No Serena, there no Maybank in Pantai Cenang but there is a Maybank ATM in Underwater World though...

Bas

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,646 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maybank

nearest branch is in the airport, at the far end of departures by starbucks. there are also branches at telaga harbour and in kuah.

pam

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maybank

But the one at the airport is for money changing only, Pam. But there's a ATM there too..

London, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Maybank

Hi Baskie and Pam,

Thank you for the info. I know the place (Maybank) right next to arrivals exit at the airport.

Coming back to Langkawi for Christmas, so expect some changes. Its been three years since we were there. Hope there has been not to much over development.

Heard about Padang Matsirat, hope these people can move back home soon, must be serious rain, even for Malaysia.

Best regards.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maybank

Not much of changes in 3 years.

About the flood, yeah never seen it in this big way... Hope to catch up with you soon.

Bas

London, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Maybank

The Floods, shame! My Sister in Law has told us about it, She is based at The Andanan and tried drive through the area on her way to Kuah. Climate change !.

Feel so very sorry for those affected, it is always the little people, just the same after the tsunami.

Hope they can all move back home soon.

Does make me sad.

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maybank

Very true. But the sun is back to day. It's blue sky & sunny now...

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maybank

Very true. But the sun is back to day. It's blue sky & sunny now...

9. Re: Maybank

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2010, 16:16