We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorbike rental near Langkawi Lagoon Resort?

HK
1 post
Save Topic
Motorbike rental near Langkawi Lagoon Resort?

Can I know if there is any motorcycle rental store near Langkawi Lagoon Resort?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
10,097 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorbike rental near Langkawi Lagoon Resort?

Hi

I would think that the nearest bike rental will be in Pantai Cenang which is around 10 mins drive from where you are staying.

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorbike rental near Langkawi Lagoon Resort?

Hi Lesley & Kennis,

Actually there is a shop renting bike just 1km from LLR. Pls walk/or take a cab to towards Sheraton. At the junction in Kuala Teriang, you will see a shop by the roadside, renting scooters.

Pls wear helmet while riding your bike here. I see many travelers who don't do that. That can be very dangerous. Also you can easy get sun-burned.

Happy Adventuring!

3. Re: Motorbike rental near Langkawi Lagoon Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 18:30