We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

france
6 posts
Save Topic
melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

Hello,

We are a family of 5 (3 children of 16, 14 and 11) and we 'll be in Melaka on Feb 15. We want to go to Cameron Highland with public transportation. Is there a direct coach from Melaka to CH?

Or is there another company than Kurnia Bistari to go to Tanah Rata?

Or are there taxis which could take the 5 of us for this trip (at what price)?

Thank you.

KL
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

Hi again Pat. I can't help you out with the logistics here however I would like to highlight to you that Chinese New Year (CNY) fall's on the 18th and 19th Feb and therefore all the express bus tickets might be sold out by then (15th feb).

- NonBiasAdvisor -

france
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

Thank you - NonBiasAdvisor -

Could you tell me how I can buy or book express bus tickets from France?

Cameron Highlands
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

Hi patnancy,

Visiting Cameron Highlands during the Chinese New Year holidays will not be a good idea as it gets really crowded and the traffic gets really bad.

Anyway, the other bus company that goes up to CH is Unititi Express. You can get the contact details from here - cameronhighlands.com/Destination_Guide/…

Cheers

Chief

malaysia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

you can go direct from melaka to cameron highland using 707 bus service, u can check out their website for contact details

5. Re: melaka + kl to cameron highland for a family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 12:24
Get answers to your questions about Cameron Highlands