We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Sixty3

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Sixty3

I saw this hotel's website and Facebook page, but most if not all the photos are architect's/designer's perspective rather than actual photos. Does anyone know if this hotel is already open/on dry run? Any feedback on its location and rooms would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Singapore
Level Contributor
291 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Sixty3

Having looked at their website I can tell you that this building is currently under renovation, but they don't have a great deal of exterior work left to do. Since they're turning into a hotel they're obviously getting their marketing up and running early on.

Look at Hotel Eden54 for an Open alternative.

Kota Kinabalu...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Sixty3

Hotel sixty3 as I know is still under construction. Should be done in months time. As mentioned above, Hotel Eden54 is a nice hotel.

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Sixty3

Dear EdrieDream,

How do you know it is a "nice hotel" when it is not even ready? Does "nice" mean the external physical building only? I would think rating a good hotel should include staff attitude, hotel policies, available & working facilities, etc. The software is usually more important than the hardware.

Afterall, I don't believe even the furnishings have been installed yet?

Asia
Level Contributor
368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Sixty3

they are already accepting bookings for later in the year (October, f.e.). several booking-websites already have real pictures of the rooms (agoda). seems like it will be a nice one and the room-rates reasonable (starting RM 103++ for opening period). the location can hardly be beaten, in the middle of everything. let's hope the windows are soundproof ;-)

Edited: 21 August 2011, 02:59
Kota Kinabalu...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Sixty3

Hi hvpl,

thanks for the feedback. If you read correctly unless I made a mistake but I said "as mentioned above, Hotel Eden54". Not Hotel Sixty3.

I do know the hotel is not ready yet. I used to work in the hotel industry. :)

Thanks!

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Sixty3

Ah! EdrieDream, I am sorry for the confusion. The topic is Hotel 63, but you are discussing the merits of Hotel Eden54.

Edited: 22 August 2011, 20:08
Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,116 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Sixty3

I think EdrieDream was offering an alternative accomodation suggestion as frequently occurs on TA. Particuarly relevant if the hotel asked about is not yet operating.

Miri, Malaysia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Sixty3

We stayed 2 nights at this new hotel located along the famous Gaya Street or the famous Gaya Sunday Market street. Very convenient in finding famous food such as Fook Yuen Cafe, Ipoh Town, KK famous Bak Kut Teh and shopping centre such as Suria Sabah, Wisma Merdeka, seafood restaurant, Japanese Restaurant and on the ground floor is the Orange Convenient Store, a bakery shop. Many banks around this area too and the Sabah Tourism Centre is located just opposite to this hotel. Room interior is very nice like 4 or 5 star standard and the corridor are full of Jeselton (or former Kota Kinabalu) old photos taken during British time.This is the place to know how former KK look like. Highly recomended hotel to stay in KK. Kindly visit their new website at www.hotelsixty3.com for more booking etc.

sabah
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Sixty3

I have just stayed there few days ago.. the exterior looked plain. but the rooms were very good, very spacious.. i stayed in the family deluxe room.. 2 queen size beds..

10. Re: Hotel Sixty3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2012, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Kota Kinabalu