We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KT to Penang overnight bus

Which Kuala Terengganu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bolton
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
KT to Penang overnight bus

Hi

can anyone give me infomation on the overnight bus from Kuala Terengganu to Penang.

what time it departs ,journey time,and can i prebook it on line?

looking to do the trip wed 31st March

regards

martin

Redang Island
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: KT to Penang overnight bus

Kuala Terengganu to Penang (Sungai Nibong Bus Stations)

Fares : RM45.00 per person one way

Bus depart at 9.30pm and arrive at 5.00am

Journey : 8 Hour

Running by SP Bumi Bus Express..you can see the bus and 2 + 1 seat on the link http://www.perhentianisland.org.my/Trans.html

There no online service to booking the ticket unless you have somebody to buy the ticket .Its only solution now..

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KT to Penang overnight bus

hi, have you taken a look at the flights (airasia.com and fireflyz.com.my)?

They have at least 6 flights KT-Kuala Lumpur on that day, and another 12 flights from kL to Penang airport. Cheapest fares are about Rm 15 per person with Firefly, total from KT to Penang is less than RM 100 per person depending on which flight you take. Plus you cut down on the traveling down to a few hours....Best stick to either air asia OR fireflyz, changing airports in KL is going to be a huge headache if you hop from air asia to fireflyz and vice versa...

bolton
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KT to Penang overnight bus

thx for both ur reply's.

we are going to take the bus,as we are only in Malaysia for 2 weeks and with the bus we don't loose any of the day traveling,and means we will be in Penang nice and early(to early).

thx again

martin

4. Re: KT to Penang overnight bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 12:15