We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Which Kuala Terengganu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Dear all friend

Actually I will travel to redang island for 3 days, after that I plan to go cameron highalnds and spend few days there, is there anyone know any transportation I can take from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands, or how much if I hire taxi for this trip?

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Previous post -

tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g298320-i10633-…

However, you can take a bus from KT to Tapah. From Tapah you can catch a bus to CH. Tapah is the nearest town to CH.

Hong Kong, China
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Thanks for the advise, but seems the bus only transfer from Tapah to KT but not other way round.

Kuala Terengganu...
Level Contributor
490 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Hello CraZymond,

1. Take a taxi directly from Kuala Terengganu to Cameron Highland. OR

2. Take a bus from Kuala Terengganu to Kota Bharu and then take another bus from Kota Bharu to Gua Musang and lastly take a taxi from Gua Musang to Cameron Highland. OR

3. Take a bus from Kuala Terengganu to Ipoh and then take a taxi or bus from Ipoh to Cameron Highand.

Many thanks

Overland-Trans

Edited: 19 September 2012, 20:41
Hong Kong, China
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Thanks for the informations, may I know how much to hire a taxi from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands?

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

You can take Mini shuttle van transfer from Kuala Besut jetty ( Perhentian Island Getaway ) to Cameron Highland ,the van depart at 10.30am and reach to Tanah Rata at 5.00pm .

Fare is RM65.00 per person per way.

No need to catch the taxi from Kuala Terengganu because its too expensive rather you take bus from Kuala Terengganu to Kuala Besut,fare only RM10.80 per person and its take 2 hour 30 minutes by hop off hop on buses.

Hong Kong, China
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Seems the timing cannot fit....I will travel from redang back to Syahbandar Jetty at 730 ferry, should be arrive 9AM in the morning....in worst case I need to take taxi directly to Cameron, or I take flight back to KL then from KL to Cameron Highland.

Kuala Terengganu...
Level Contributor
490 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Hello craZymond,

Its depend on your budget...

Taxi is easiest way from Shahbandar Jetty to Cameron Highland, of course a bit expensive but you can save your time...the fare around RM500-600 per way...more or less 5 hours..

Many thanks

Overland-Trans

Edited: 21 September 2012, 13:39
Hong Kong, China
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Thanks Overland Trans

Do u think is hard to hire cap to Cameron highlands???

Kuala Terengganu...
Level Contributor
490 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

Dear CraZymond,

Your welcome, its depend on your budget....

Many thanks

Overland-Trans

Edited: 23 September 2012, 19:57
10. Re: Transportation from Terengganu to Cameron Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Terengganu