We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

K. Terengganu to Ipoh

Tonbridge UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
K. Terengganu to Ipoh

Dear all, have searched the forum but cannot find answer to my query; perhaps some one can help please. We are travelling in August. Are there any day-time coaches going direct to Ipoh? Alternatively, would it be possible in stages, perhaps via Tanah Rata? We don't wish to travel overnight.

Many thanks

David

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: K. Terengganu to Ipoh

Hi David

Unfortunatey, all the buses I've seen (Utama Express, Nini Express) that go in either direction between Ipoh and Kuala Terengganu are overnight trips! Even the buses that ply the Butterworth-Kuala Terengganu route are overnight trips as well. Sorry I can't give you any practical alternative suggestion if you really don't want to travel at night.

Cheers, John

Tonbridge UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: K. Terengganu to Ipoh

John

Thank you very much for this, much appreciated

David

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: K. Terengganu to Ipoh

Google SP Bumi Express. I think they have morning bus to Ipoh.

Tonbridge UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: K. Terengganu to Ipoh

Many thanks

Will do

David

Kuala Terengganu...
Level Contributor
490 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: K. Terengganu to Ipoh

DearDavid P,

By Mersa liner Express depart from MBKT station - Ipoh at 10.00 am.

With regards,

Overland-Trans

6. Re: K. Terengganu to Ipoh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Terengganu