We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prepaying for the full amount of room by bank transfer

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
prepaying for the full amount of room by bank transfer

Is it normal to prepay the whole amount of a stay at Los Quetzales Ecolodge by bank transfer before coming to Panama to stay? I just have a number of an account and really no other information. Have others done this with no problems?

1. Re: prepaying for the full amount of room by bank transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 April 2012, 03:47
Edited: 20 April 2012, 03:47
Panamá
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prepaying for the full amount of room by bank transfer

You could do it, but be sure to bring with you a copy of bank transfer just to have a proof you already paid.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prepaying for the full amount of room by bank transfer

I would strongly advise against this. We have done many bank transfers from U.S. to here. I can tell you that your bank and the receiver's bank will both charge you for a transfer; around $45.00 each. Do you really want to pay nearly $100. just to stay there?

My advice would be to look for other accommodations that don't have such an unreasonable way of paying. When are you coming? If it is a slow season, don't book ahead at all. Slow season is now until next December. Let us know how you make out, okay?

4. Re: prepaying for the full amount of room by bank transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 01:41
Get answers to your questions about Boquete