We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boquete Tree Trek

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Boquete Tree Trek

Does anyone know if you get picked up when you book this zipline tour? I will have a small rental car but I hear the road up the mountain is pretty rough. Also I did try emailing them directly but no reply. :-(

Isla Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

I know they do pickup people en route... not totally sure if they can pick everywhere in Boquete... where will you be staying at? They also take people from downtown where they have their office...

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

Okay that will work for me... I was just worried about having to take my rental up the rough mountain road. I guess I will just make arrangements once I arrive there. Hopefully it doesn't require more than one day advance booking. Thanks for your response.

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama, Panama City, San Blas Islands
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

I recommend emailing them to inquire about how much time they require you to let them know about your pick up requirements.

Isla Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

They drive their truck from downtown everyday... and pickup customers en route. You just have to make sure they are able to pick you up where you're at. I'm sure that if you're en route, a day's notice will suffice. And if not, you can always just drive downtown and then at the end of the tour you'll be dropped off there...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
68 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

They have a kiosk in the coffee shop downtown. We booked there and got picked up there on their bus to drive up to the Trek. I think most do it this way. When you drive through downtown you will see their signs.

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

Thanks for the info - I will find this coffee shop and make the arrangements when I get there!

panama
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

Boquete Tree Trek meets in the Kotowa Coffee Shop in Plaza Los Establos, which is on the main road with the Habla Ya Spanish School and Boquete Outdoor Adventures offices. There is a parking lot at this plaza that you can park your rental car at because you defitnely do NOT want to drive up the rough bumpy road to the Tree Trek Resort.

Also, they will pick up along the way from Riverside Inn, Boquete Garden Inn, Palo Alto Hotel, and possibly the Hotel Ladera (these are on the road along the way up there). But you will just have to arrange pickup at these places with your hotel or the Tree Trek company.

Have a great trip and let me know if you have any more questions about the area.

8. Re: Boquete Tree Trek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2016, 13:16