We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

superior room

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
superior room

Does the royal decameron have superior rooms at the ocean front? My husband has mobility issues and I want to change to ocean front so we can be closer to everything...but with a superior room because it looks like the only in room mini bar is in those rooms.

Any help would be appreciated, if not Thank you for reading this anyway! :-)

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
153 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: superior room

Donna C - If your husband has mobility issues then this might be a difficult choice for him. This resort is on two levels and there is many stairs up and down to the lower section, beach, restaurants and pools. There are a couple of paths and a resort transport to help out. Please be advised there is no elevators in any of the resort buildings.

We have stayed there twice and loved the resort. Also you rent the mini fridges for your room. I do not know what they classify as a superior room because when we book from Canada they are all called superior.

All rooms face the ocean (on the top level and bottom level) because you enter your room from the back of each building where there is security people watching all buildings.

Unless they have changed some of the rooms and put in a mini bar, I am not aware of them. It has been a couple of years since our last visit.

We are booked into the new Riu Playa Blanca Resort not far from the Decameron for a 2 week vacation in February.

I hope this helps your question and maybe you will get more answers from other people.

Ron

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: superior room

Thank you Ron, This info os very helpful :-)

Donna

3. Re: superior room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2016, 13:17