We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Service

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Room Service

Is there room service at the Royal Decameron?

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Service

It's been ages since I've been to the Decameron, and since most people always go to the restaurants, I really have no clue whether there's room service. I'd expect that there is, but it would come at an additional price.

If you don't get an answer here, I'd suggest contacting the hotel directly to inquire about this.

decameron.com/promosite/index.php/en/decamer…

2. Re: Room Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2015, 20:19
Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Service

Been here five times, never seen it offered. Had one worker nearly lose their mind when I took a snack back to my lounger on the beach. Safe to say, no, there is no "room service" here.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Service

Thank you for the info! Maybe I'll just carry a bag and put food in it :-) Won't have pockets ;-)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room Service

Only 8 more days to go :-)

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
156 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room Service

Hey Donna C, have a fabulous vacation starting 2 days from now, EH!!!!

From your Northern Canadian Neighbours.

Ron

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Room Service

Hi Ron!

Yes!! : -) Thank you so much for all your help, I can't tell you how excited I am...driving my husband crazy about this, guess there has to be somebody with me to stay calm about everything :-).

Thank you for the well wishes..

8. Re: Room Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2016, 13:18