We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

Hi there

Does anyone know the operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart At guangzhuo baiyun airport? As i will arrive at 2am and would need to purchase a simcard. By first metro transport 6:10am i need to leave the airport.

Thanks in advance.

8 posts
1. Re: Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

They open 24 hours .

and you can buy sim card when you come out the exit . Many booths sell SIM card, but not cheap,

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
2. Re: Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

HI thank you for the prompt revert. do u know roughly how much?

Ammerschwihr, France
Level Contributor
21 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

So i have to buy it from the airport or it cheaper outside ?

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
14,382 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

If you are in the airport and you need something from the stores, you buy it there. There is nothing outside, there is nothing near airport, any airports. Prices maybe slightly more than city stores, but not much, still super cheap compare to your home countries or anywhere.

5. Re: Operating hours for 7/11 and Family Mart at Guangzhuo Baiyun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2018, 12:17