We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check in help!!

Milan, Italy
5 posts
Save Topic
Check in help!!

Hello, i have a question. I booked a flight for tomorrow SYDNEY-MILANO MPX departure 10.10 PM Malaysia airline+Oman air. But i can't understand if i can do check in online and if i can do one check in for all the flight even if i travel with two differents companies or i need ti check in again in KL! Can you help me?

Thank you

6 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
703 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Check in help!!

Only you can find it out. I assume you have three flights Milano-Muscat, Muscat-KL and KL-Sydney. If your first flight is with Oman Air then try to check in at OA website. If it is possible to check in all sectors it will show all flights and then you could check in all. If not you will be able to check-in only Oman air flights and you need to get your boarding pass for last leg (Malaysia Air flight) from transfer desk at KL.

Milan, Italy
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Check in help!!

No, i travel from Sydney to milano so mi first flight is to KL, but i've seen that all the flight is opereted by Malaysia airline so... I don't know

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
6,706 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Check in help!!

So just try and check in online and see what happens. Easy. If you can't then try at counter in Sydney. They'll surely be able to explain the process and most likely check you in for all segments.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
703 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Check in help!!

Malaysia airlines doesn't fly to Muscat or Milan. So you will catch your OA flights from KL. You could check-in to KL flight (and if you can't check-in to other two OA flights) you will get boarding passes at KL transfer desk. Because of the code sharing agreements whatever the airline you use will also have MH flight numbers. That doesn't mean Malaysia AL is flying all the way.

BTW your connecting flights may not even on OA. Where did you get that information?

Milan, Italy
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Check in help!!

I didn't explaine exactly. I fly with Malaysia airline from Sydney to KL and then with OA from KL to Muscat and than to Milano.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Check in help!!

Hi am,

Could you do through check in along with baggage? Did you have to collect baggage and recheckin at KL? I have a similar situation but othervwsy round.appreciate your response.

Reply to: Check in help!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted