We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Dear All,

We are planning to visit Malaysia in july for 6 days. As we have a 5year old child we want to explore natural places and other places like legoland. I searched on net and then made an itinerary-

KUALA LUMPUR--butterfly park,berjaya times square,pusat sains negara,petrosains, crocodile adventurelandbird park, petronas twin tower,city centre,perdana botanical garden.

LANGKAWI--- cable car and express walk,Kilim karst geoforest park, sky bridge, wildlife park,zipline aerial adventure park.

JOHOR BAHRU-- Legoland,sanria hello Kitty town,angry Bird activity park,Dinasaurs alive water thrme park.

Please help me if I m going right....I want to know how to go from Kuala Lumpur to langkawi and johor bahru.

Is there any other good places we should visit.

We don't want to spend lot of money.please suggest good and cheap hotels.

Thanks.

Regards

Manisha

26 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Thanks Ddayrncm,

I am working on my Itinerary when I will make my final itinerary I'll post on TA.

Thanks for giving me all the information about Malaysia you have.

Thanks.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Thanks wisdom p for your help.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Thanks Ddayrncm, I am not able to find my post on langkawi forum. I tried but able to find, I don't know what to do.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g29…

The internet link above is your 1st post but it was not in the Langkawi Forum.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/NewTopic-g298…

Post in the Langkawi forum using the internet link I pasted above..

Cheers & Gd Luck

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Thanks Ddayrncm,

Really appreciate your suggestions and help.

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)

Dear all,

I am back with my plan,

we will land at Kuala Lumpur on 27th June 06:45 am then after immigration we will take KL express to KL central, take rest in hotel and in evening will see Petronas lighting from outside and fountain lighting show take dinner and will go to hotel.

next day on 28th June will buy Petronas ticket for evening and then will go bukit bintang and bird park, return from bird park will go to Petronas tower around 5 pm,will spend 4 to 5 hour at Petronas then back to hotel.

Third day on 29th June will see Butterfly Park and Zoo Negara, Berjiya time Squre.

Forth Day on 30th June morning will go to sunway Lagoon spend 5 hour then back to hotel take rest.

Fifth Day on 1st July will take flight for Langkawi in afternoon after reaching Langkawi will take rest.

sixth Day on 2nd July will go to visit Langkawi cable car and Langkawi sky bridge, Art in Paradise.

Seventh Day on 3rd July will go to Crocodile park and back to hotel.

8th Day on 4th July will visit Kilim Karst Geoforest park.

9th Dayon 5th July will do Zipline at aerial adventure park.

10th Day on 6th July will take rest and in evening at 6 pm we have flight from Langkawi to India.

Till now I did not booked any hotel, I want to ask that should I have to book one hotel in Kuala Lumpr or I should book different hotel as per my Itineary.

is this plan is good?

Please suggest me if this plan is good or not,or I should add some more places.should we take any half day tour in kuala lumpur on 1st day??

Which transport we can use for visit thrsr places.

Thanks,

Manisha.

Reply to: Itinerary Advise (July 15th to 21st July)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted