We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Dear all,

I am back with my plan,

we will land at Kuala Lumpur on 27th June 06:45 am then after immigration we will take KL express to KL central, take rest in hotel and in evening will see Petronas lighting from outside and fountain lighting show take dinner and will go to hotel.

next day on 28th June will buy Petronas ticket for evening and then will go bukit bintang and bird park, return from bird park will go to Petronas tower around 5 pm,will spend 4 to 5 hour at Petronas then back to hotel.

Third day on 29th June will see Butterfly Park and Zoo Negara, Berjiya time Squre.

Forth Day on 30th June morning will go to sunway Lagoon spend 5 hour then back to hotel take rest.

Fifth Day on 1st July will take flight for Langkawi in afternoon after reaching Langkawi will take rest.

sixth Day on 2nd July will go to visit Langkawi cable car and Langkawi sky bridge, Art in Paradise.

Seventh Day on 3rd July will go to Crocodile park and back to hotel.

8th Day on 4th July will visit Kilim Karst Geoforest park.

9th Dayon 5th July will do Zipline at aerial adventure park.

10th Day on 6th July will take rest and in evening at 6 pm we have flight from Langkawi to India.

Till now I did not booked any hotel, I want to ask that should I have to book one hotel in Kuala Lumpr or I should book different hotel as per my Itineary.

is this plan is good?

Please suggest me if this plan is good or not,or I should add some more places.should we take any half day tour in kuala lumpur on 1st day??

Which transport we can use for visit thrsr places.

Thanks,

Manisha.

16 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Consider also going to Aquaria at KLCC on the day that you go to see the fountains. It is open until 8pm,( so arrive at around 6.30pm) allow at least an hour for a good visit and then it is just a short walk outside to the gardens to see the fountain show at night.

Go online and pre-purchase your Petronas tickets to get the best chance of touring at the time/date you want. You cannot assume that they will be available on the day.

I would reconsider going to the Cable car/ Sky bridge on the 2 July. Because it is Sunday and also in the Eid holiday period it will be Very, very busy and the queues very very long. Swap around your itinerary to fit it on a weekday if you can. Dont miss it though it is amazing!

Happy Travels.

Edited: 19 June 2017, 08:52
2. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 June 2017, 09:19
Edited: 19 June 2017, 09:19

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
5,771 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

You are limited in how much time you can spend inside Petronas Tower,, unless you mean just admiring the exterior but that wouldn't take up 4-5h either. Prebooking ensures you get the slot you want but it is not without disadvantage - you are stuck if it rains. Also, as it is all enclosed by glass, you can't get good photos without reflection. Personally, I think the price for going up is not worth it.

Rewari, India
Level Contributor
867 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Why you haven't already done the bookings for the hotels???

As already said in the previous post...the eid holidays are coming so the hotels will be going busier n you may find eates going up...

Regarding your itinerary i may say take out Petronas from day 2 n fit this in the day one itself and do the online booking.

Day 2 as already mentioned avoid backtracking to Petronas again and again.

I didn't see any mention of Batu caves in your itinerary....it's a good idea to visit there....even if you don't think from religious point of view....lots of photo opportunities are there.

By the way how many persons r travelling??? even if you are only 2 persons I can suggest you to have a look at klook.com it's offering oneway airport transfers in a personal vehicle in 23 USD exactly taking you to your hotel gate while the airport express will cost for 2 people 24 USD but it will take you to KL sentral n from there you will have to take a taxi.

Do take note to stay at Bukit Bintang. Best location from the tourists' point of view.

Hope this helps

Vikas

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Vikas,

Petronas tours is closed on the 24th June to 27th.for Hari Raya. The OP will not be able to go on the first day of his stay (27). The day of re-opening is 28th June so it will be very busy, hence my advice to the traveller to pre-book online.

Edited: 19 June 2017, 09:58
Rewari, India
Level Contributor
867 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Famwood i didn't counter you either....i was also in favour of booking online, I just advised her to avoid going there again and again, rather it can be kept for the other day when it is available.

😊

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

>>>Regarding your itinerary i may say take out Petronas from day 2 n fit this in the day one itself and do the online booking<<<<<

Not possible on day 1, the 27th June, for the reason I stated.

Not countering,.. just informing the you & the original poster.

Cheers

Rewari, India
Level Contributor
867 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

thanks for this.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

ManishaSSS,

Besides changing the day to visit Petronas Towers & to prebook Petronas online as mentioned in Post#1 by famwood, i hav only a few items to comment..

Do visit Aquaria KLCC , KLCC Park since you are going to the KLCC area like mentioned as well...

For your park visits , Bird Park & Butterfly Park are at the same stop for the KL Hop-On Hop-Off Bus route & should be done together on the same day..

By the way , since you can only do Petronas on other days instead of 27th June , you could perhaps spend your first day with a Half-day tour with Klook.com like Vikas mentioned ..

In the evening , spend some time at Berjaya Times Square & Bukit Bintang instead then..

Booking your entire stay with a single hotel in KL is ok..

You have done well to lengthen your days at KL & Langkawi & remove Johor Bahru's destinations from your plans..

Do start booking now since the dates are approaching.. your plans are good to go!!

Cheers & Do Enjoy!!

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Thank you so much all for your prompt response and suggestions, we are 3 person, 2 adult with 5 year old child, I will do half day tour on 27th June.

Can anyone please help me to find a hotel.

Thanks.

Reply to: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted