We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Dear all,

I am back with my plan,

we will land at Kuala Lumpur on 27th June 06:45 am then after immigration we will take KL express to KL central, take rest in hotel and in evening will see Petronas lighting from outside and fountain lighting show take dinner and will go to hotel.

next day on 28th June will buy Petronas ticket for evening and then will go bukit bintang and bird park, return from bird park will go to Petronas tower around 5 pm,will spend 4 to 5 hour at Petronas then back to hotel.

Third day on 29th June will see Butterfly Park and Zoo Negara, Berjiya time Squre.

Forth Day on 30th June morning will go to sunway Lagoon spend 5 hour then back to hotel take rest.

Fifth Day on 1st July will take flight for Langkawi in afternoon after reaching Langkawi will take rest.

sixth Day on 2nd July will go to visit Langkawi cable car and Langkawi sky bridge, Art in Paradise.

Seventh Day on 3rd July will go to Crocodile park and back to hotel.

8th Day on 4th July will visit Kilim Karst Geoforest park.

9th Dayon 5th July will do Zipline at aerial adventure park.

10th Day on 6th July will take rest and in evening at 6 pm we have flight from Langkawi to India.

Till now I did not booked any hotel, I want to ask that should I have to book one hotel in Kuala Lumpr or I should book different hotel as per my Itineary.

is this plan is good?

Please suggest me if this plan is good or not,or I should add some more places.should we take any half day tour in kuala lumpur on 1st day??

Which transport we can use for visit thrsr places.

Thanks,

Manisha.

Withlocals
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Kuala Lumpur Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Kuala Lumpur Tour
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
MM Adventure Travel and Discovery
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
16 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Thanks Vikas for your suggestions,

I also want to visit Batu caves but there are so many stairs and I can not go bcz of my knee problem.

Thanks.

Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Just find your stay at Bukit Bintang. And dont miss Aquaria.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

ManishaSSS,

You did not state your budget in Malaysian Ringgit & so it may be hard for other members to recommend anything at all & you did not state an area as well that you wish to be near to..

Simply too many hotels & guesthouses to choose from in Kuala Lumpur..

In a reply to another of your earlier thread, I had already proposed 2 hotels & I will just paste it here to refresh your memory..

<<<<<<<<<<In KL , i suggest Mayview Glory Hotel(i have stayed 8 or 9 times here) & My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang & rooms will cost 90RM ~ 120RM per night..

I suggested this area because i suspect you may be from India & Mayview Glory Hotel is just beside an Indian Hindu Temple & there are also a lot of Indian Eateries in this area.. My Hotel is 10 minutes walk away from Mayview Glory Hotel.. >>>>>>>>>>

If nobody replies with further recommendations or you are not sure of the recommendations , you will still to make the decision yourself & do it probably with some booking websites like Booking.com , Agoda.com , Expedia.com , Hotels.com , etc..

https://sg.hotels.com/search/search.html…

https:/…

https://www.expedia.com/Hotel-Search?#destination=Kuala+Lumpur+(and+vicinity),+Malaysia&startDate=06/27/2017&endDate=07/01/2017&adults=2&children=1_5&regionId=180008&sort=reviewScoreAndPrice

https:/…

It's already too close to your dates & you should not wait too long ..

Cheers

London
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Hi Vikas,

I'm looking at Klook from your recommendation, however, the cost is showing at 72USD. Can you point me in the direction to find the one you mentioned? Many thanks

Rewari, India
Level Contributor
867 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

hi mountalnbaby.....

may i know what you are looking for on klook???? Airport transfers??? its definitely showing 23 USD per vehicle like Toyota Avanza....Though it shows for 3 persons and luggage but let me assure you that even 4 persons can travel in it comfortably with their luggage.

Better download the klook app n see whatever you want to book....

if you elaborate a bit then I maybe able to help more

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)

Langkawi: 3rd July. Please don't visit the Crocodile park, maybe change this for an Island hopping trip.

Reply to: Itinerary for 10 days(27th June to 6th July)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted