We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information about accomodation Near UKM hospital Cheras KL

Dubai
2 posts
Save Topic
Information about accomodation Near UKM hospital Cheras KL

Hi every body,

I'm a medical student and we have an exchange program with UKM hospital:

UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA

JALAN YAACOB LATIF, BANDAR TUN RAZAK

56000 CHERAS, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

The suggested accomodation is:

Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail/Tun Dr. Ismail College, HUKM

Jalan Yaacob Latiff

Bandar Tun Razak

56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

MALAYSIA

The duration is from 10th of June 2009 - 15th of July 2009 (around 6 weeks)

This is my first time in KL, and I don't know what to do about accomodation, there are many choices, and it is really confusing,

I need to know about good hotels near the hospital, and if you suggest any hotel far from the hospital plz make sure that the transpotation is easy to find in that place.

So If any one had any experience I'm very happy if he\she can share it and advise me..

Waiting for your help..

Thank you in advance..

Dubai
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Information about accomodation Near UKM hospital Cheras KL

I need your help ...

can u suggest any thing from ur experience

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,733 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information about accomodation Near UKM hospital Cheras KL

I would suggest you take the recommended accomodation on campus.

It will allow you to bond with your local classmates and give you a sense of how local life is.

If you are on-call, it would be convenient for you to go back to your room to rest or freshen up.

The trains do not go to the area, you will have to reply on public buses, which can be very crowded and their schedule unpredictable.

There are some hotels in the area, but these are neighbourhood accomodations and they are not 5 stars.They are more like 2-3 stars. Hotel Cheras, Caliber Hotel, maluri Hotel..etc I do not recommend these hotels over on-campus accomodation.

The nearest tourist class hotels would probably be at PGRM - Seri Cempaka Service Suites. However I am not able to advise how to get to HUKM from there. You would need to ask the hotel.

3. Re: Information about accomodation Near UKM hospital Cheras KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 18:20