We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agency for China Visa?

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Germany
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel Agency for China Visa?

Hi there,

can anyone recommend a reliable Travel Agent in KL that can arrange a China Visa (Single Entry, Tourist, one day) for me? The Chinese embassy's business hours are just silly.

Btw, will I have problems if I am not residing in Malaysia? I am a German citizen.

Thank you.

Bye, Alex

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agency for China Visa?

You can apply Chinese visa in KL regardless of your citizenship. Just different pricings. If you're staying in city centre, any travel agent along Jln Bukit Bintang can help.

malaysia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agency for China Visa?

Hi alex09,

Most of the travel agent will be able to process the China visa but they still need to arrange with the embassy and process the visa according to the embassy's business hour.

I've an experience working with airline ticketing before and dealing with china embassy is one of the difficult part of it.

During the olympic season, most of the visa application takes a few week time..

Anyway, you can try to contact this travel agency for inquiry..Triways Travel Network..+60377281044..they have an office inside the suria KLCC building as well..

Thanks

Germany
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agency for China Visa?

Thanks!

4. Re: Travel Agency for China Visa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 19:24