We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
22 reviews
Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Hello there,

Just thought my photos and experience can be useful for fellow travellers, so here is a link to the post about Batu caves:

…blogspot.com/2011/10/27-march-2010-batu-cav…

And Kuala Lumpur:

…blogspot.com/2011/10/18-march-9-april-2010-…

Willing to answer any questions!

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
1. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

I loved looking at the lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Diva

…travelpod.com/travel-blog/…tpod.html

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,878 posts
386 reviews
2. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

HI

thanks for sharing the links.

What would you say the best bit of your trip to Kuala Lumpur was?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Thanks! I loved Kuala Lumpur, hope to come back.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
205 posts
170 reviews
4. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Wow this is a great blog. u made my city look beautiful and new again even to a born and bred kl girl like me.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
169 reviews
5. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Nice pictures. The stairs at Batu Caves look very steep & a tough climb, but didn't realise there was such a good view from the top

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,745 posts
46 reviews
6. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

You are such a fantastic photographer. Simple pictures, but composition and colors are outstanding.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
7. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

What beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing them with us all. I just cannot wait for my short visit there in February. Almost got to the stage where I'm counting the days!!

Margtee

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
421 posts
43 reviews
8. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Thanks for sharing your photo's.

I am taking my family over to KL next year about the same time you were there this year (9 March to 1st April) any advice you can give about this you loved or would give a miss?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
232 posts
22 reviews
9. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

Thanks guys!

Travelbugt00, we were in kinda rain season, so it rained almost every day, but for no longer than a couple of hours. So I would recommend to take a very light rain jacket (as it will be quite hot). I don't remember anything that I would be greatly disappointed with. We did not manage to go up the Petronas Towers - it was full every time, so I imagine if it is a must for you, you'd need to come to Petronas Towers really early. Batu Caves was fun, as I mentioned in my blog, we took a bus but now there is a train going there and I think it is even better.

Hope this helps.

10. Re: Trip report: Kuala Lumpur and Batu Caves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 04:17