We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place for surprised candle light dinner for his birthdy

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Topic
best place for surprised candle light dinner for his birthdy

hi. im looking for a very nice,pleasant and romantic place to celebrate my fiancee upcoming birthday..

he likes western food,good environment,quiet place not too many people but elegant yet friendly..

i dont mind about the cost it takes,as long as i can make my beloved future making husband happy as he is very special to me and i really wanna to make him happy on his special day,,

please help me if u got any nice and better place such as;

-upper deck,tanzini

-bridge bar,g-tower

-sky bar

-luna bar or others

thanks guys!! hope uols will help!

(try search dinner on beach(for sure near kl but rarely dun have.. not so like the environment in water cruise in mines too!)

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,670 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place for surprised candle light dinner for his birthdy

Hi

Have you looked at FAQ KL Where & What to eat ----->

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place for surprised candle light dinner for his birthdy

Whats your budget (really, what is the max you are willing to spend) and what kind of western food does he like? ( steaks, fusion, fine dining, quiet romantic, busy happening....etc)

Also what day of the week are you planning this?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place for surprised candle light dinner for his birthdy

Hi zarabatrisya,

Perhaps Gobo Upstairs Bar & Grill at Traders?

When booking, request quiet table by the window facing the Menara Exxon and, also ask them to reserve a 'Cabana' at the Sky Bar for you to enjoy dessert along with the wonderful view.

Cheers !

www.maudcameron.com

4. Re: best place for surprised candle light dinner for his birthdy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2013, 18:17