We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good malls and shopping in Ankara

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
10 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Good malls and shopping in Ankara

I'm going for a 3 days trip to Ankara from tomorrow.

I would like you guide me for the best shopping places in Ankara.

I'm staying in Swissotel. So the preference is to find places near to my hotel.

By the way, I had great shopping experience in Istanbul several times before. But have no idea about Anakara!

1 reply
Ankara, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Ankara
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good malls and shopping in Ankara

There are no shopping malls around Swissotel.

Ankara has uncountably many shopping malls. The best malls are : Panora, Armada, Kentpark&Cepa, Gordion, Anatolium&NataVega, Ankamall (not in any particular order). Panora and Gordion are normally sized but nice, the rest are much bigger. Those with an & sign are two malls side by side. You can look them up in Google Maps to see their relative locations, but as I said they are all far from your place. The closest is Panora.

Other than malls, pedestrian streets of Kızılay have plenty of shops and restaurants. Tunalı Hilmi Avenue is also a very popular strip of the city. Around and inside the Citadel you can find traditional/handmade/touristy items.

If this is your first time the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the Mausoleum are also worth a visit.

Reply to: Good malls and shopping in Ankara
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ankara
Recent Conversations